Sunday, April 1, 2007

State Farm 1M and 10M

Kurt and David ran in the State Farm races. David ran the 1 mile in 9:17 and Kurt ran the 10 mile in 1:58:54. For more on Kurt's run go to Kurt's Marathon Blog (especially for comments on his number). Next race is the Novartis 2 mile and 10K. I am going to do the 2 mile as it is a "fun run/walk" around Holmes Lake. Hopefully my walking will pay off. After David's race the camera got wet and wouldn't let me take any video thus only one shot of Kurt and lots of David. Sorry honey.








2 comments:

Hollie said...

Was he nervous when he received his number...............666? That will probably be the number I get when I finally run my marathon.

Jennifer said...

He wasn't nervous but he really didn't like the number.

The Family

The Family
Kurt II, Mom, David, Cornell, Kurt, Heather

Kurt II, David, Heather, Cornell

Kurt II and Adrienne

Kurt II and Adrienne