Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Retiree

It has been a long time since I posted here. For reasons beyond my control I am changing the focus of my blog. I will now have sayings, stories and funnies to keep people entertained and uplifted. So for my first funny here is the Retiree (military people will really appreciate this one):
-------------------------------------
A new retiree greeter at Wal-Mart just couldn't seem to get to work on time. Every day 5, 10, 15 minutes late. But he was a good worker, real sharp, so the Boss was in a quandary about how to deal with it.

Finally, one day he called him into the office for a talk."Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang up job, but your being late so often is quite bothersome."

"Yes, I know Boss, and I am working on it."

"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear. It's odd though,
your coming in late. I know you're retired from the Air Force. What did they
say if you came in late there?"

"They said, "Good morning, General."

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Kurt II, Mom, David, Cornell, Kurt, Heather

Kurt II, David, Heather, Cornell

Kurt II and Adrienne

Kurt II and Adrienne