Friday, September 4, 2009

Coming back - I think

I have been away from this blog for more than a year but I am going to try and come back. Since playing catch-up is nearly impossible I will just update the recent news.

Hayden turned one on August 14th. She is so adorable. Baby sister Hadley is due to arrive on this earth on October 20th. Heather is hoping she comes early even if it is a scheduled C-section.

David, Jasmine and I are learning TaeKwonDo. Kurt and Kurt II are already black belts so we have a lot of work to do to catch up. Brittany will also be starting soon. In August we all earned our yellow belts. I figure if I stick with it and test regularly I will get my black belt the week before I turn 47.

David and I are trying home school this year. He practically begged us so we are going to do it a year at time. So far it is going well.

Kurt was called as the Young Men's president last Sunday. I am excited for him and think he will really love it.

I am still in Cub Scouts and have made it known I never want to be released. Of course I will be someday but I can always try.

Cornell has started his first year at University of Nebraska at Kearney.

1 comment:

canihavethisdance said...

It's great to see you back in the blog world!! Sounds like there have been a lot of changes in the ward.

The Family

The Family
Kurt II, Mom, David, Cornell, Kurt, Heather

Kurt II, David, Heather, Cornell

Kurt II and Adrienne

Kurt II and Adrienne