Sunday, June 24, 2007

Catch up

It is time to catch up on my blogging:

I have been back from Girls Camp for more than a week. It was great. I think I had one of the easier jobs there so I was able to relax from my normal craziness at home.

Last week for Bear Scouts I took the boys on a bike hike. Oh my, way different muscles are used riding a bike than walking. We biked 1.25 miles from the church to Tierra park. It was on a trail and just little hills but I was so tired when we returned. But more than that my tail end hurt for several days after.

I tried a Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake for the first time last week and went back a few days later for another. I had the Key Lime flavor and oh it was good. Of course the price will prevent me from eating to much which is a good thing or my stop the bulge program would go down the drain.

The RADishes have been on two home visits now and neither one went well. They can't get along with each other and Brittany's need to control causes huge problems. I am not sure what is going to happen in the long run. The therapist is in agreement that they are not even close to being able to come home. We will still have to do home visits but the next one isn't until July 21st.

My daughter is Engaged. She is marrying "the boy next door/high school sweetheart". They are getting married in the Mount Timpanogos Utah Temple on September 1st. He is a really nice guy and they make a very cute couple.

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Kurt II, Mom, David, Cornell, Kurt, Heather

Kurt II, David, Heather, Cornell

Kurt II and Adrienne

Kurt II and Adrienne