Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The best waterbottle ever!!!

I have searched high and low for a waterbottle I liked. Some were to big to hold, some were a hastle to drink out of, some dripped and leaked all the time. Finally I came across the Camelbak Water Bottle with "bite valve". With this water bottle you do not have to tilt your head nor do you have to unscrew the cap to drink out of it. You gently bite the "bite valve" and sip (that's right sip, you don't have to suck). The "bite valve" is designed to hold the water at the top of the straw so the water is always waiting for you. Also this water bottle is completely leak proof. I have been using mine for several weeks haven't had a problem and that includes tossing it in my backpack and holding it upside down. It comes in three sizes .5L, .75L, and 1L. I have the .5L because it fits perfectly in my hand. It also comes in up to 13 colors depending on what size you get. I also have a Camelbak hydration pak that I used for the first time yesterday and it is a gem.

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Kurt II, Mom, David, Cornell, Kurt, Heather

Kurt II, David, Heather, Cornell

Kurt II and Adrienne

Kurt II and Adrienne